Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello world!

Well I didn't think I'd fall into the category of being a blogger but after reading some interesting blogs and talking to some awesome people on Etsy, I decided that I'd start a blog. Where do I begin. I started this blog mostly to talk about my business and the other creative things that I love. Every now and then, you may find me talking about other things that I love.

My name is Lisa and my business is Serah's, http://www.serahsonline.com/. My goal is to sell unique, beautiful, handcrafted soaps made from the finest natural ingredients and meet some wonderful people, and have fun doing it all!

Read how I came up with my company name: My name is...

After that, you're on your way to finding out how Getting Clean Never Looked So Good!

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

You must have a cool story about how you came up with your name. I just assumed your first name was Serah! =)

Lisa @ Serah's said...

It's actually created from my middle name but it was pointed out to me later that Serah's spelled backwards is Shares.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog... Love to visit your blog....

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Midave! I'm so glad to hear that you love reading my blog.