Monday, August 24, 2009

Calla Lily Soap Favor Design

Calla Lily Soap Favor August 8th was the day of the wedding for the bride who needed to make the decision on the calla lily soap favor so now I can reveal her choice. If you don't remember the other options, you can read the previous post and while you are there, check out the results voted on by my readers. My readers especially loved the long stem calla lily soap favor. She chose the small calla lily soap favor with alternating colors to match her wedding colors. Half of the calla lily soaps were packaged in a clear box with green tissue paper and tied with a green stretch bow while the other half were packaged in a clear box with purple tissue paper and tied with a purple stretch bow. She and her mother were very pleased, two of the most important people in the wedding. I would like to send another thank you and congratulations to the new wife and hubby!

11 comments:

CG said...

That is REALLY pretty! Wow!

maninthemoonherbs said...

WOW! How beautiful! You are truly an artist. ~Gail~

best anti aging creams said...

this is truly remarkable...it is so beautiful... in fact, you would even think twice to use it because if its perfect design..

Order Soma Online said...

Will it melt if I used it as decor? That is one pretty soap. It's a shame not to use it because I bet it smells wonderful but it's also a shame to use it since the design is so beautiful.. Think I'll give it as a gift - they can worry about what they'll do with it.

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous. I'm diggin' that.

anti aging cream said...

wow! what can i say, im so amazed, even in the picture, nice shot, nice color, it look like the smell is so good. w want to try it.

Unknown said...

Wonderful piece of work..You should get in touch with the bizymoms Santa-barbara community to feature this on their page. It’s free and the moms will love it

Motorbike Electrical Parts said...

Wao What a design its awe some man its really attractive. love your work

Unknown said...

I just realized you live in Santa Barbara. I miss it so.

web design said...

WOW its a so beautiful. I like it.

Anne-Marie said...

BEAUTIFUL! The detail is amazing!