Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn Cupcake Soap

Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn Soap Remember Serah's Candy Corn Soap, well candy corn is not just for Halloween anymore! Behold, I present to you Serah's Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn Cupcake Soap! Our Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn Cupcake Soap is scented with the Holiday Candy fragrance.

One customer describes the Holiday Candy fragrance as "...a mixed berry scent that gives you an instant craving for a fruity drink! Sweet..but not too sweet."

Why is it called Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn? To be honest, I have no idea! I just named my soap after the candy. I did some Google researching but came up empty handed. If you know why it's called Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn, please let us know in the comments.

These soaps make great gifts and stocking stuffers for the holiday season! Get yours today by visiting us at Serah's.

12 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like a delectable scent!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very cute!!!

Jeannie

Bonnie sayers said...

They look nice, very eye catchy, good for gift giving.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Love the colors and the scent you describe sounds yummy. The Christmas Reindeer Candy Corn reminds me of the colors of candy canes. There's the red and white then the Christmas Reindeer colors. Definitely a great stocking stuffer!

Unknown said...

I just love these cupcake soaps!! Great new colors for the holidays!

fatfighter said...

Do you make ALL your soaps??? Wow - I am totally impressed.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments.

Fatfighter, I make all my own soaps!

Anonymous said...

great shop! thanks for the help in chat tonight!

Buttons and Dots Photography said...

Just stopping by to say thanks for visiting on my fb sits day last week. Hope to see you again!

Anonymous said...

What great Christmas Gifts to take for holiday parties or whatever! You are such a talented artist!

Teresa jane said...

I love this! How creative! And it looks yummy too!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's really very cool.They looks nice, eye catchy.I just love these cupcake soaps!!