Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been featured on EbonyWoman!

Twitter certainly has its perks! Of course the most obvious perk is social networking but a not so obvious perk is the priceless relationships you can form with the people you meet. I have one of those relationships with Teresa Johnson. You may remember Teresa from a previous post where she tagged me to write 6 interesting things about myself but in case you don't remember, allow me. Teresa is from Gottitravel and Ebony Woman and she has featured me on Ebony Woman!

Please visit Ebony Woman to read my feature and let me know what you think. While you're there, browse Teresa's blog for her insight on travel, entreprenuership, technology, health and personal development.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Great feature.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Renee!

fatfighter said...

Nice. And interesting to learn a little bit more about you!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is wonderful! When you're famous I can say I knew her when! Congrats!
:) Robin

Sonya said...

Congratulations dahlin!

Anonymous said...

By leaps and bounds you seem to keep rising. Congrats on the publicity. You are someone to watch out for in 2009.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, Lisa! Great job! Here's to your continued success! Oh! and I was wondering if you might consider doing a future post about the benefits of the natural ingredients you use in your soaps? I'd love to read about that.

MaricrisG said...

Wow! you're rockin!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your support! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

CG said...

Congratulations and it was a wonderful feature!! Love it when I see my sisters doing great things!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Caroline,

I will definitely do a post on the ingredients used in my soaps.

Thanks Dolce Chic and Christie!

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

Congratulations! That is fabulous!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Wow! I'll go check it out right now!

BPOTW said...

Woohoo, congrats!!! You're definitely getting the notice and promotion you deserve! I'm headed over there now!

Jewel Allen said...

That's great!! And I love the story behind your business name.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Sarah! I love your site! It has such valuable fitness information.