Monday, December 22, 2008

A Gift For Mrs. Claus

Night Light Cupcake Soap
Santa gets millions of letters every year, including one from me
Asking that he leave that special gift under the tree.

Therefore, you can imagine my surprise
And I couldn't believe my eyes
Because Santa wrote me here at Serah's
Asking for the perfect handmade gift for Mrs. Claus.

"Not to worry, Santa," I wrote.
"A request from you...I'm happy to oblige."

I created for her a Night Light Cupcake Soap.
A special gift she'll like I like.
Night Light Cupcake Soap
So I left out the soap and some cookies for him
And kept on the light so the room would be dim.

On a pretty piece of paper, I left him a note.
It wasn't very long and this is what I wrote.

Santa, her's your gift for sweet Mrs. Claus
Personally handcrafted from me at Serah's
And before you leave to get back on the scene
You've been down a chimney so use the other soap to get clean
Merry Christmas to you and have a good night
Enjoy the cupcake soap with the night light
Happy Holidays everyone!

The floral arrangement in the photograph is from Elizabeth's Garden.

12 comments:

fatfighter said...

How cool are you to leave a gift for Mrs. Claus! You'll earn extra points with Santa, for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

You'll earn extra points AND have good karma in the coming year!

Anne-Marie said...

This is so awesome - great job. Did you actually a soap with a light in it or is it a permanent actual light-light? Either way, I agree with FatFighter - lots of extra points from Santa =)

Nana said...

Merry Christmas. I can't believe you read my whole rambling story. It was an adventure!!!!!!

Sylvie said...

Have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

CarmenNC said...

How cute! I like the hint to use the soap after coming down the chimney. Thank you for being so supportive and leaving comments on my blog. I keep missing you on twitter. My night hours and random nap have my schedule upside down.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I love this! So cute!
Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday out in sunny california!

Unknown said...

Ohhh so pretty. I love the picture! You are so talented. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

That is so cool. Merry Christmas!

Heike said...

Well, how cool are those? You are very gifted :).
Happy New Year, may all your dreams become reality!

Tara Bennett said...

What a fantastic idea! I love how the cupcake lights up!

CG said...

That is super cute! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!