Monday, December 8, 2008

Join the Club! The Cupcakes Club

Oh to be a little girl again! I have always been a baker and my favorite things to bake were muffins and cupcakes. For school bake sales…chocolate chip muffins, blueberry muffins, or cupcakes. For Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner, once again, I was making cupcakes. Now as an adult, I’m making cupcake soaps.

And the perfect thing for me would have been a cupcakes club but since there wasn’t one when I was growing up. Fortunately, for those little bakers and all the little girls with all the right ingredients, there’s The Cupcakes Club!

The Cupcakes Club was created by a mother daughter team Donna Benson and Audrey Benson Dunlop. Want to find out what makes a Cupcake girl extra special? Visit The Cupcakes Club to find out.

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super fun! i love it! thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Dear Blog Owner,

My name is Lisa, and I work with the website ZooCaro:

http://www.zoocaro.com

I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: ZooCaro
URL: http://www.zoocaro.com
Description: Zoocaro.com provides a simple and safe way to shop, promote products, services and items for free. Take advantage of this service today and find what you are looking for or drive more business your way www.Zoocaro.com

Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.You can reply to me at izoocaro@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Lisa