Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy

I've got love in my tummy! And in each and every soap I make! A few days ago I gushed about my favorite cupcakes...red velvet cupcakes. And then an alarm went off in my head, "Make a Red Velvet Cupcake Soap, silly!" And that's exactly what I did to share my love of Red Velvet Cupcakes with all of you.

Now I know it's not fair of me to keep teasing you with cupcakes you can't eat. Even if you stick a fork in it, it'll still be a soap (ha ha...thanks Robyn and T) so I'll share with you two places where you can get some delish edible cupcakes. If you're in Santa Barbara, pay a visit to Crushcakes and in the Los Angeles area, put on your most comfortable shoes to stand in a line that goes down the street and wraps around the corner for Sprinkles.

Now you can have your cupcake and eat it too!

3 comments:

MaricrisG said...

I dont think Charlotte have a cupcake shop like that. Good thing or else I'll find my hubby standing in line everyday! Btw, I also grabbed your button and is now in my special page.

fatfighter said...

Oh, I so need to find a cupcake shop here!!!

fatfighter said...

Oh wait, there are some delish cupcakes at the bakery down the street - I am set! :)