Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ghettogloss Silverlake Art/Craft Vintage Show

What: Silverlake Art/ Craft & Vintage
When: February 8, 2009 9 am – 5 pm
Where: 2450 Glendale Blvd LA CA 90039 in the Citi bank parking lot.


I was invited by Jessica & Fiora of Ghettogloss™ to take part of the Silverlake Art/Craft & Vintage show this Sunday, February 8th from 9 am – 5 pm located at 2450 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039 in the Citi bank parking lot and across from Bank of America on the corner of Silverlake Blvd and Glendale Blvd.

I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time! Excited because this is my first craft show and I’m so eager to showcase 8 of the 12 cupcake soap designs that Serah’s has to offer and meet a lot of other crafty vendors. Nervous because it’s my first craft show and I’m trying to design my booth and make a checklist to ensure everything goes smoothly.

The eight cupcake designs you’ll find at the show are:
- Pink, Purple, Yellow, & Green Cupcake Soaps
- Cupid Corn Cupcake Soap
- Strawberries & Cream Cupcake Soap
- Mint Chocolate Cupcake Soap
- Neapolitan Cupcake Soap

I will take lots of pictures and add them to my Flickr account to share with all of you. If you live in the southern California area and want to cross Valentine’s Day shopping off your list, stop by Serah’s booth at the Silverlake Art/Craft & Vintage show.

Feb 8th '09 - Silverlake Art/Craft & Vintage

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting, Lisa! Good luck! Hey my brother lives in LA now, Culver City at the moment. Maybe I'll tell him about the event, and if he has a chance to look for you, to say 'hi' for me.

fatfighter said...

Your first craft show?!!! You are going to be a hit! Can't wait to hear all about it!

CG said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you and cant wait to hear how you did!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks ladies for the awesome support!