Monday, February 23, 2009

Featured in Neapolitan Niceties Treasury

Neopolitan Cupcake SoapThis morning, the first craving that hit me was for ice cream. WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! My Neapolitan Cupcake Soap was featured in a Neapolitan Niceties Treasury on Etsy by Mountaineercountry!  The collection of pinks, whites, and browns all in one place is absolutely adorable and quite a temptation!  I am so surprised that I'm not sitting here eating Neapolitan ice cream while writing this blog post...while not the most nutritious breakfast in the world, it would definitely satisfy this morning's craving.  As I've said before I love being featured in treasuries not only because I'm happy to be featured but I get to see what other artistans have created with a similar theme to my items.  



While browsing through Mountaineercountry's Etsy Shop, I noticed a product that included two words I said the most at this past Sunday's craft show...mint and creamsicle!  She has Mint Green and Creamsickle Orange and Cream Color Handknit Cotton Dish Cloths that are not only for dishes but soft enough for babies and faces.  One cloth is a variegated minty green and the other is a variegated peachy cream.  And since we're screaming for ice cream, those two colors reminded me of mint chocolate ice cream which reminded me of my Mint Chocolate Cupcake Soap and those orange push pops I enjoyed as a kid!  What ever happened to those push pops?  Do they still have them?  Well, now I'm on a mission for ice cream!

So while I'm out with probably two pints of ice cream (1 neapolitan and 1 mint chocolate) and a push pop, please visit the Etsy treasuryMountaineercountry's Etsy Shop, and Serah's Etsy Shop or SerahsOnline.com.

3 comments:

fatfighter said...

I have been craving ice cream for the past week and finally got some yesterday - Mint Chocolate Chip Edy's Slow Churned. :)

Enjoy yours... for breakfast???

Dori said...

Ooh, I wish I had some ice cream right now :)

Lisa @ Serah's said...

I had to eat something else for breakfast but I do have ice cream in the fridge now.