Sunday, February 8, 2009

Featured in the EAOC Talent Treasury

Cupid Corn Cupcake SoapThis Sunday has been filled with great news for me!  My Cupid Corn Cupcake Soap was featured in the Etsy Artist of Color Talent Treasury by Scentful Indulgence.  This news was the cherry of top of my Sunday!

I have said it before and I'll say it again, if you haven't checked out Etsy, you should!  Scentful Indulgence has Melt My Heart Tubtime Melts - Homemade with Cocoa Butter!  Her Tubtime Melts are a wonderful way to pamper winter dry skin and are the perfect gift for that person who wants to give something different and unique.  These would go perfect with my Cupid Corn Cupcake soap for Valentine's Day!

I am in good company among the many members of Etsy Artist of Color (EAOC).  EAOC is a global collective of minority artisans who sell on Etsy.  Check out Etsy Artist of Color's blog and Ning  group for more information or if you are interested in being a member.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your treasury!
I'll have to check out Scentful Indulgence!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Being in a treasury is such a wonderful honor.