Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Serah's

Serah's 1st BirthdayTime sure flies when you're having fun! Today is Serah's birthday and we're turning one! And you know that Serah's birthday means great things for you! We're having a SALE! 30% OFF EVERYTHING! In order words, click on over to Serah's now and treat yourself to those scrumptious cupcake soaps (like the one pictured) or the other artistic soaps Serah's has to offer. The sale begins today March 7th and ends March 14th.  This offer does not include shipping and cannot be combined with other offers.

Our newest cupcake soap is the one pictured here. It's called the Confetti Cupcake Soap. I made it especially as a soap for birthdays and parties. Instead of picking a fragrance for the soap myself, I'll let you decide from the fragrances list on my site. If you'd like, I can give you a recommendation on a fragrance. Just email me at info[at!]serahsonline.com and tell me what you're looking for.

To kick-off Serah's birthday party, I visited a cupcake bakery in Montecito, CA and got 3 amazing cupcakes...two of them of course were Red Velvet like my Red Velvet Cupcake Soap but more tasty. Over the next week, while I'm making soaps I'll probably stop by some more cupcake bakeries and then the week after I'll probably stop by the gym.

Stop by Serah's and celebrate with us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. These are cute soaps...

CG said...

Oh, how wonderful! Happy Birthday!!! Here's to many more successful years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Your soaps are by far the cutest! Do you sell at fairs, house parties also?

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Happy birthday to Serah's Soaps! And congratulations to you, Lisa!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks everyone! Sheri, I sell at fairs but I haven't done any house parties yet. I'm adding that to my to-do list.

fatfighter said...

You are so funny stopping by the bakeries... and then planning on going to the gym. :)

Happy Birthday!!

Kii said...

Yayy...one year old. ^^