Monday, April 6, 2009

I’ve Been Accepted into Unique Los Angeles!

I have been keeping my fingers crossed since I applied to Unique Los Angeles and I found out on March 31st that I got accepted! I am one of over 250 fantastic vendors who will be at the Spring Unique Los Angeles event! I have heard so many good things about this event. I am so excited that I screamed when I got the news! I really hope to see you there! I’m telling you a little less than a month in advance so mark your calendars!

Saturday, May 2, 11 am – 7 pm
Sunday, May 3, 11 am – 5 pm
Held at the California Market Center penthouse (110 East Ninth Street, LA, CA - Map It)
$5 per ticket (children 10 and under are free), with 50% of ticket sales benefit a local charity


Unique Los Angeles Ad 2009

9 comments:

Robin said...

Woo-hoo!!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I will have to visit your booth.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Robin & Christine! Christine, I can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Congratz! Hope you do well!

fatfighter said...

How cool is that??? Congrats!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Baba & Sahar!

Swords said...

Hey its good news congratulation.

Mobile games said...

Congratulation! Have fun

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thank you!