Thursday, April 23, 2009

Los Angeles Baby & Tween Celebration

Attend Baby and Tween Celebration LABaby, baby, bah-bay! And moms and tweens and me at the Los Angeles Convention Center this weekend!

Babies and lots of them! Can I just kiss all their cute little cheeks? Probably not but I'll get to see lots of them and say, "Awww!" Thanks to my friend at MommaWear.com, I'll be sharing a booth with her at the Los Angeles Baby and Tween Celebration selling my cupcake soaps and I'm so excited! We're booth #630.

So here's all the info and I hope to see you there!

Come be a part of the premier 'kid-licious' event for babies, toddlers & Tweens, where the hippest moms meet the hottest companies in one of the nation's coolest cities! Baby & Tween Celebration L.A. offers a unique opportunity for new and expectant moms, dads, and "young" grandparents to explore and shop for state-of-the-art gear, fashions, technology, furniture decor and more for babies, toddlers & Tweens!

It's fun, it's friendly, and most of all...it's effective. Join us!
Los Angeles Convention Center, Hall K
1201 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 741-1151 - www.lacclink.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:00am-5:00pm

Tickets available at the Convention Center Box Office.
Adults: $10.00
Children: 12 years & under free

Produced by: Seascape Productions

No comments: