Monday, December 7, 2009

Vanilla Cupcake Soap


Vanilla Cupcake Soap
Originally uploaded by serahsonline
Customers requested it and I have obliged. The Vanilla Cupcake Soap is finally here! Looks just like the real thing! But please don't eat it. Serah's Vanilla Cupcake Soap is made of extra lather glycerin and shea butter soap and scented with a vanilla fragrance. Also available as a mini cupcake soap.

To tell you the truth, I was not a fan of vanilla fragrances but the vanilla fragrance in this cupcake soap is not overpowering to the nose at all so I enjoy the fragrance as I hope you will too.

Buy it now.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful! And I bet it smells absolutely delish too.

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hi!You might wanna check this!
Only 3 days left to enter giveaway!Hurry!
Happy Holiday!

Lovely blog!:))

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Anne-Marie and Belinha!