Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cupcake Soaps for Haiti


My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to the people in Haiti and their family members around the world. I have been watching the coverage on CNN daily. Today, I personally donated to the American Red Cross.

Serah's will be donating 10% of sales from our Red Velvet Cupcake Soaps

from January 17th to January 31st to the American Red Cross for Haiti relief.

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little - do what you can.
~Sydney Smith
To find ways to donate directly to specific charities, please visit CNN - Impact Your World.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa - great post. I am donating as well!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

That's great! I am glad to see so many people donating. :)

Chelsey said...

Love the cupcake soaps!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Chelsey!