Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Featured on Santa Barbara Female Entrepreneurs Blog

I have the absolute pleasure of being involved with the Santa Barbara Female Entrepreneurs (SBFE) and being featured on the SBFE Blog!  Santa Barbara Female Entrepreneurs are innovators who actively participate in the creation, operation and management of their businesses.

I would like to personally thank Jennifer Bragg for being the founder of this amazing group and all of her hard work from arranging our gatherings, maintaining our blog, tweeting about our group, and all of the extra behind the scenes things she does that makes this group so great!

Check out my feature on the SBFE blog and please, please, pretty please leave comments.  It would be such a nice gesture from you that would be met with such heart-felt gratitude from me if you'd leave a comment on the SBFE blog to let us know you've read our features.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice interview! Congrats on the feature!!

elegantnodes said...

just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

Cheap Office Chairs said...

Santa Barbara..... nice post... thank you for sharing them here....

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa I just came to your blog today, I knew you are somebody when I first saw you in flickr. You have a great smile and you have a lot of positive energy around you. I wish you even greater success and continue to inspire all women.

Anonymous said...

congrats on being famous and inspiring! When I first saw you at flickr you have the most great smile and confidence - that is beauty to me. a.k.a Hwang Enterprise