Monday, May 17, 2010

The Secret Life of Cupcakes

I had no idea that cupcakes and many other normal everyday things had a secret life until I discovered Bent Objects created by Terry Border in my Popular Photography magazine this past weekend. I love the way Terry makes everyday things come to life in extraordinary ways. I've been going through pages and pages of his blog looking at all his amazing creations and I've been soaking up all the inspiration. I'd like to do a bent objects inspired photo of my cupcake soaps. Then I wondered if Terry had done any photos with cupcakes. I figured that he had to have because everybody loves cupcakes! I scoured his blog and found these cute cupcake bent object creations that I'd like to share with you.




photo courtesy Tim Wilsbach

7 comments:

robin said...

What. you didn't know that cupcakes party when we're not around? :)

Lisa @ Serah's said...

I had no idea they partied without me. haha

Anne-Marie said...

I didn't know that cupcakes could party without me either. The horror, the horror... =) Cute photo!

Brochure Printing said...

OMG the sprinkle dipping looks like a lot of fun! Though maybe I would prefer jellybeans. I'd be dipped in Heaven then.

Goyang Karawang said...

good article.. i like this article.. because it related to my research

Goyang Karawang said...

good posting.. i like this.. because it related to my research

Cibaria Soap Supply said...

There really is something magical about cupcakes, isn't there? :D