Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall 2008 Soaps at Serah's


Pumpkins are not just for pies! And I can prove it. Serah's now has Pumpkin Cupcake Soaps and Pumpkin Soaps! Make sure to get yours for holiday gifts! Add some pumpkin spice to your life!

For the kiddies, our Mini Pumpkin Face Soaps will make great Halloween treats to avoid the sweets! And remember you can receive 10% off your next order. See Serah's Store for details.

Fall is my favorite time of year here in Santa Barbara. It used to be Winter in other parts of the country because I loved wearing my turtle-neck sweaters. YES, I said it...turtle-neck sweaters! But in Santa Barbara, seasons are a bit unusual. I don't get to build a pile of leaves in my backyard and frolic around in them like I did when I was a kid. Fall in Santa Barbara hosts the time of year for my favorite festival! The Santa Barbara Harbor and Seafood Festival that is! Now don't be surprised if you see me out there from open to close because it's absolutely possible. Some of the other festivals that I hope to partake in are:

Enjoy the Fall 2008 season!

7 comments:

fatfighter said...

Yum! Those look absolutely delicious!

movefearlessly said...

very cute - i'll be back!

Heike said...

Serah,

how cute are these? I LOVE pumpkin, this is my favorite time of year! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin cookies..and now pumpkin soap! I have you on my little wish list (I keep this for when the money rolls in and I feel frivolous ;)...).

Blessings :).

Unknown said...

I am sure that a lot of mommies will like your fall soaps. Be sure to tweet this and join a few social networking sites to promote your store.

Anonymous said...

Those fall soaps look delicious enough to eat! Thanks for the heads up on the Santa Barbara Seafood Festival. I could eat shellfish every day! Definitely going to check it out!

Anne-Marie said...

Pumpkin Cupcakes? That is *too* cute and very unique. Kudos for coming up with some great works of soap art.

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too! You have a lot of things going on. I which you a lot of luck. Those festivals sound so great too. Which I lived there.