Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stop the FDA Globalization Act of 2008!!

PLEASE Sign the Petition at the Indie Business Blog.

In a nutshell, I strongly oppose the FDA Globalization Act of 2008! At a minimum, the FDA Globalization Act of 2008 would impose a fee of $2,000 up to $12,000 per year fee on small indie businesses like mine, no exceptions. This fee maybe pocket change for larger companies but for small companies like my own, it's the kiss of death. I understand that the FDA is trying to tighten regulations but this law has unintended consequences.

Click HERE to watch a video on the subject for more information and please sign the petition.

Related Links:
Discussion Draft of the FDA Globalization Act of 2008 See Sections 301 and 401.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to sign the petition. You should tweet this.

Susie said...

I am comging to you by way of Best Post of the Week. Thanks!! I have a small business and I know I could not swallow this either.

BPOTW said...

Wow, thanks for letting us know about this. I own a small business and the thought of having to pay any extra "fees" just makes me want to hang it all up.

Thanks for submitting your post!