Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Double The Treasury

Yellow Cupcake Soap
Double the Treasury...the Etsy Treasury!  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Serah's Yellow Cupcake Soap has been featured in not one, but TWO treasuriers on Etsy on the SAME DAY!  I was just tickled pink!  I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the artists that chose my Yellow Cupcake Soap for their treasury.
Artist #2: JetWhitePonytail
Of course, I had to rush over to Etsy to visit their shops and I was immediately taken by JetWhitePonytail's Take me to a Beautiful Destination Dress/Skirt and Northern Girl Jewelry's Zebra Jasper and Copper Necklace.
For those of you not familar with Etsy, let me tell you what a treasury is (taken directly from the Etsy website).
The Treasury is a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items each. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme or just whoever they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy. Admin often choose an exceptional Treasury list to promote to the the homepage hand-picked items.

17 comments:

Tey said...

This is such a nice gift idea.. Can we xlinks? if you have an online store we can xlinks also.
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Love your blog format as well, so bubbly and clean :)

Unknown said...

That is great. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yum! That vanilla cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats!
PS- Cupcakes are my fave!

fatfighter said...

Very cool! I am new to Etsy (just wanted to show my friends what I'm up to with my wine charms, really) and have not really explored it much. But I have it on my "to do" list. I will definitely add your soaps to my treasury when I figure it all out!

Karen said...

Hi Serah! Thanks for visitng my blog and good luck with the cookbook giveaway! I've bought many (many, many) things from Etsy... I just love that site. I'm going to take a look at your shop!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks everyone!

Sahar, when I figure out treasuries, I'll add yours to mine as well. :)

CG said...

Congratulations! Very nice!

Tey said...

Hi serah it is so nice to hear from you. Thanks for adding my Blog.. I also submitted my online store on your website. Let me know when you have added me.

I life your soap.. You're very creative. How long have you been in the business? I just started this year Serah.. I took me time to finish my website. How the business so far? You'll hear from me often.. Thanks and have a great day
My Daily Thoughts
Money Journal
All Natural Cosmetics 4u

MaricrisG said...

Awesomeness! Your creations are real pretty. I have yet to be featured by someone else. LOL!

Maricris
Golden Flower Creations

Essential Oil Aroma said...

The cupcake soap looks quite luxurious and would be a perfect gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. It looks pretty tedious to make, though. Was it or is it more simple than it looks?

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Essential Oil Aroma,

It's easier than it looks now since I designed the mold for the cupcake soap. :)

Carmennc said...

Lisa, I know I just tagged you. Thank you for taking the time out to participate. This time it's an Award. I really enjoyed doing this one because it wasn't about me, lol.

Please visit my blog the www.tomokastwists.blogspot.com

Yes, I have another going.

Unknown said...

Oooh, what an honor it is to be the on the coveted Etsy page. Congrats to you!

Melissa Cordstone said...

that is too cute! Yummy, just makes me what to eat it!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Melissa!