Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Blog Award: The Lemonade Award

2009 has been off to a great start!  I was awarded my first blog award by CarmenNC from Tomoka's Twists!  The Lemonade Award has been bestowed upon me and I gladly accept.  Thank you SO much!  (See the feature.)  What is the Lemonade Award?  The Lemonade Award is given to people who have shown great attitude or gratitude this week.



Here are the 10 bloggers I'd like to pass the award to:

The award winners must:
  1. Link back to the person he/she received the award from
  2. Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award
  3. Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you sooo much, Lisa! I'm so happy to have you as a reader! I will be glad to follow through...just will need a little instruction via email!! Thanks again for the honor!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lisa! I really appreciate the award.

CG said...

Awwww thanks sweetie! I appreciate the love!

MaricrisG said...

Hello! **waving back- like a queen*
Congrats on your 1st Award Lisa! and Thank you. I'm really honored.

Maricris
Zen Ventures
Golden Flower Creations

fatfighter said...

Thanks, girlie! You are the best!

Vicki said...

THANKS! I'd like to think I turned lemons into lemonade this week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! You are too kind, Lisa!
About to add it to my blog!

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

Ooooh! I've seen so many people get this and I've thought, "I want one too!"

Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Each and every one of you deserved this award.

Carmennc said...

Serah, thank you for accepting the award. You deserve it big time. Great people you've passed it on too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm a little late with the thanks, Miss Lisa. I surely do appreciate it!