Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cupcake Dreaming

Cupcake Dreaming Dreams...the mysterious thoughts that drift around in our head as we sleep have been the subject on analysis for years. Well, this one I'm about to share with you is probably far beyond analysis but if you're brave, then give it a shot.

A few nights ago when I drifted off to sleep with nothing but good thoughts in my head, my sweet dream turned into a crazy nightmare.

I was walking down the street at night when I witnessed a crime happening but I don't recall what crime it was. The criminals saw me witness the crime and proceeded to chase me down the street. I got away from them and hid at my friend's house whose oldest daughter was home for the weekend.

The plan was for me to hide out in her dogs' house (which is pretty much a guest house for people, no lie!) until around midnight and sneak out through the woods to go get weapons to go get the bad guys before they got me! I decided I'd sneak out the back so that no one would see me leave her house and so no one would harm her family to get to me.

The back door was jammed so I couldn't get out. I decided to go through the front door since it was pitch black outside. She told me earlier that her daughter's boyfriend would be coming over but I decided I could sneak past all of them and it didn't matter because he didn't know who I was.

Just as I was sneaking out, I heard the boyfriend yelling at his girlfriend, "You were cheating on me with..." as he turned around just in time to see me and say, "her!"

He was one of the men I saw committing the crime earlier. Before I knew it, he pulled a gun on me and I dropped to my knees and while crying uncontrollably I said, "Dear God! No! Please don't kill me! All I do is make cup-cake sooooaps!"

And that's just how crazy my dreams can get at night!

8 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

OMG. That sounds like such an awful dream (nightmare). I am sorry you had such a stressful night. Yikes. Here's to sweet dreams tonight.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks Anne-Marie. I am going to need them. I still can't believe that my reason for the guy not shooting me was that I made cupcake soaps. LOL

Dracenea said...

Oh my! So the obvious translation I'm going with is that you have a threatening/large situation in your life that you're not sure how to handle and you have lesbian tendencies. :)

Hopefully you will have sweet dreams tonight!

BTW, who could shoot someone who makes cupcake soaps? It's just so darn cute!

Romantic Shayari said...

i feel very sorry about you depressed night. so you will see a very sweet dreams tonight.

scarves said...

Can you imagine that the soap can look like that? Beautiful

Baby Shower Bags said...

Cupcake dreaming lead us on riverie...

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Dracenea, LOL I know...I was thinking how could someone shoot someone who makes cupcake soaps too!

Thanks everyone for the sweet dreams wishes. I've been getting better sleep these days. haha

Birthday bags said...

yes its an amazing and I like this and here so sweet dream tonight.