Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Customer's Perspective

Helping a Customer
When I prepare for craft shows, I am always trying to think of ways to create an inviting and unique experience for patrons. Therefore, I change things to create a specific atmosphere for them. It's rare that at a craft show I am able to talk in detail with my customers to get feedback on their experience.

However, one of my customers, Reina, who visited my booth at Unique Los Angeles wrote a blog post from her perspective as a patron of craft shows and festivals. Her experience at Unique LA provided me with great insight into the things a customer expects of vendors and it also gave me confirmation that I have been doing right by my customers.

I'd like to share her blog post with other vendors in hopes that if you are interested in vending at craft shows, festivals, or other events, you will also gain invaluable knowledge from a customer's point of view that you can apply to your booth to make an unique experience for your customers.

I'd also like to share her experience with my current and future customers. This will give you a glimpse into the experience you will have when you visit Serah's at our upcoming events with a vendor who creates an atmosphere with you in mind.

Click HERE to read about Reina's experience.
A special thanks to Reina for sharing her opinion and allowing me to share it with others.

4 comments:

Dumb Mom said...

Your products are SOOO stinkin' cute. Huge fan over here:)

betty-NZ said...

It's always good to know what others think. Sharing these opinions help everybody involved! Great post.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Thanks parentingBYdummies and bettyl!

Eid Sms said...

plz keep posting on.