Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love My SITStas

I don’t remember how I found my SITStas but I am so glad I did! By SITStas, I’m referring to all the women bloggers at The Secret is in the Sauce (SITS). SITS is a community of bloggers (men too) dedicated to supporting each other by leaving lots of comments.



The brain children behind SITS are Heather and Tiffany, two self-proclaimed comment junkies. This supportive community has helped me build relationships and enter the interesting lives of some incredible women and entrepreneurs.

Please visit my SITStas, show them some comment love and tell them Lisa @ Serahs sent ya!

Although we’re not blood-related, we’re blog-related and I love them just the same because blogging is thicker than water!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for links to some new blogs. Don't ya just love SITS?

PAC said...

Thanks for sharing those links! I'll have to check em out!

WheresMyAngels said...

Can't wait to get to know you better and check out your business!

Decor To Adore said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Kori said...

Happy Blogathon Day from one SITSta to another!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Happy Bloggython Day, SITSta! How fun is this? Woo hoo!

Meaghan said...

HI SITstah! As always love your blog!

-Meaghan

Janine said...

Thank you for including me on your list! Have a great SITS blogathon day!

cherry said...

ahh thanks soooo much for that! SITS rocks! Happppy Blogathon. cherry

Laura said...

Thanks so much for including me in your list, how sweet are you!

Come back anytime :)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

We're SO SITStahs!!!! Thank you so much for the link love!! I'm totally blushing...you know how to give a gal a great self-esteem day! LOL

Hope you had fun at the blogathon...it rocked my face off! lol

~melody~

Anonymous said...

well this is nice blog

fatfighter said...

I love your line about being "blog-related" - it's so true! It's a crazy bond we have as bloggers, isn't it? I will check out SITS...

Anonymous said...

I finally made it over to SITS... it looks like a great place to meet people. Great links!

Karol said...

Hey SITSta! Your soaps are amazing! I'm going to have to come back and do some christmas shopping!!

Unknown said...

*LOL* I love your blog. I thought I was the only one that had a random blog with a title suggesting it was dedicated to one subject. I've read several days and really enjoyed each of your posts

SjP said...

Hi There! I recently joined the Blogs by Black Women RingSurf. I'm excited about meeting other African American women bloggers. I invite you to visit Sojourner's Place. The doors are always open there.

And just a reminder, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Come by and let us know when you got yours (smile).

SjP