Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm a Featured Artist on Cinnamon and Honey Blog!

I have met some awesome people on the social networking scene. There are those people who have blogs and crafts that you hold in such high regard that you secretly hope their inspirational capabilities will somehow magically travel through cyberspace, to your computer's keyboard, up through your fingertips and into you. One person in particular is Robin from Cinnamon and Honey Blog! I am a featured artist on Robin's blog for The Handmade's Tale. Click HERE to read the post. The Handmade's Tale introduces you to self-taught, independent artists who toil away creating beautiful and inspiring pieces. (I'm so excited...do do do do...and I just can't hide it!) Forgive my singing (it could have been worse; at least you didn't have to hear it)!
Visit Cinnamon and Honey Blog not only for my feature but also check out Robin's handmade cards and to get your chance to be featured next!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for the great post. Right back atcha... so happy to feature your amazing talents on my blog. Love your soaps and hope to buy some for the holidays! All the best!
Your New York pal,
Robin

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you made on my love story! I make homemade soap, too! I don't sell it just make it as a hobby!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your big day & thanks for giving me some bloggy love on my big SITS day... I am going to go snoop around now!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, congrats on being featured on Cinnamon and Honey Blog! Your soaps look so yummy!

Kristen Andrews said...

Robin is great isn't she! Your soaps are very nice!

Rhea said...

Congrats on being a featured artist! That's very exciting.

I found you through SITS, nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Lisa! What a great article on the Cinnamon and Honey Blog. I hope to see you featured on more sites in the future!

MaricrisG said...

Hey Congrats for being featured! That is awesome. It's great when other fellow bloggers support each other. I hope your business do well too :)

Meaghan said...

Thats awesome! Congratulations on your feature im off to read it :)

-Meaghan