Thursday, October 2, 2008

Think Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness Month at Serah's

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Serah’s plans to donate 20% from the purchase of the following products to breast cancer research for the month of October:
Click HERE to shop.
Serah's - Pink Awareness Ribbon


As the owner of Serah’s, it is my true, sincere personality to be a humanitarian and to strongly support causes which are personal to me. My family and friends have died from cancer, are cancer survivors, or have been generally affected by cancer. For years through school and corporate America, I have give my time and money to supporting my causes. Now that I have my own business, it's only natural that I would continue to support those causes through Serah's.

Serah's also supports charities to help combat the growing epidemic of AIDS in Africa.

I am not trying to push my product to make a profit. I am not sitting around a conference room table devising a brilliant marketing scheme that makes tons of money while only donating a very small share to research. I would like to help find a cure…plain and simple.

If you would like to make donations for breast cancer or cancer research directly to the charity, please visit:

- Susan G. Komen for the Cure at http://www.komen.org/
- American Cancer Society at http://www.cancer.org/

7 comments:

MaricrisG said...

You go girl!!! hubby and I are supporting the breast cancer awareness too. As a matter of fact, my hubby will be a Crew Team Leader on the walk this october here in charlotte. I was supposed to walk but it was a struggle trying to find time to train- maybe next year. Btw, Thanks for stopping by my blog- I hope you win the earrings:)

Unknown said...

This is great. I hope that lots of people support you and by these soaps this month. I used to work in HIV/AIDS both here and in Africa so that is a cause that is close to my heart too.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! Everyone definitely needs to shop here for upcoming bridal showers, wedding favors, wedding guest welcome bags, bridal party gifts, and more! Since weddings 'give back' to the world, what a fabulous way to pair that with delightful products for a delightful wedding weekend!

I'm so glad I found your site! Keep up the great work!

Sharon Naylor
Author of 35 wedding books

L said...

Your soaps are very cute!! I really like the cupcake soaps! I will have to show those to my cousin who is having a baby shower.


http://www.jandlcreations.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so awesome!

BPOTW said...

What a great idea. Next year I hope to be running my business again (I'm taking a break right now) and something with the pink ribbon on it would be so cute.

Thanks for submitting your post again!

Anonymous said...

I just recently discovered your Blog and appreciate you sharing your bout with breast cancer with the world. but this site also search best knowledge
breast cancer.